User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  8
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Visiting Hobart 25 Oct - 7 Nov

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry, we missed it Odille. Though the sunset wasn't as good as it looked like being, the high cloud just didn't give us any amazing colours.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Working?

IMG_1820-1.JPG
    Canon 1D Mark II | Canon 60D (Gripped) | Canon 70-200 f/4L IS | Canon 24-105 f/4L IS | Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 | Tamron 18-270 PZD | Tamron 90mm Macro | 50mm F/1.8 | Canon 430 EX II | Fancier BH-04 | - www.samgraudins.com

Ausphotography Addict
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tassam380 View Post
    This Working?

IMG_1820-1.JPG
    Much better! It was a glorious band of Venus that night, I did notice it.

Well, I an off home tomorrow, at 5pm. I've had a wonderful time and discovered something entrancingly new (for me, anyway) being the oasthouses. I have done quite a lot of research at the library and am going to try to get together the draft of a book on the oasthouses of the Derwent Valley, with a good map of where they are and so on, for those who'd like to see them.

I hope to come back in late May or June as I have been more or less promised access to the inside of a working oasthouse - but only in 'off' season - that's why it has to be in winter.

I thought I would publish electronically on the web via Blurb or one of the other book publishing online sites, then refine if necessary and try to interest a publisher. I will want a lot more photos but I have several queries in progress on getting access for more photos of other examples.
    Last edited by Analog6; 06-11-2011 at 6:20pm.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123