User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Wedding photo locations in Brisbane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wedding photo locations in Brisbane

Hi all, just looking for some ideas/suggestions some of you may have for some locations around Brisbane for wedding photos with my groomsmen and myself before the ceremony coming up in a few weeks. I'm open for any ideas, something relaxed like a cool pub etc would also suit. Thanks, Steve.
    Canon 450D, 18-55mm, 55-250mm, 10-22mm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about the Story Bridge Hotel? It is pretty relaxed and the area offers soome good opportunities for shots on the bridge, under the bridge for some more industrial type of stuff, and for shots with the city in the background. Plus they have a functions manager that could arrange a private room with veranda if you have a few blokes along. Just a thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would probably be advisable to put up which side of brisbane you are in. Getting from home to one good location then back to the church could mean upto 2-3 hours of travel time if the only places people put up are on the wrong side of town.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah good idea about the Story Bridge Hotel. There's only 2 groomsmen so not a big group. On the southside of Brisbane, so about 15 mins from the city.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is great that you are getting some good tips here. With about one post a month since you joined up over a year ago, how about taking some time to give other members threads a look and some advice to them as well, occasionally? After all AP is about interaction!
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography