Do you think Nikon will come out with a D7000fx?
Using mostly off the shelf parts, my dream camera would be:
1. The D7000 is the perfect size camera for me.
2. I would like an affordable D3s, so use that Sensor.
3. Two SDHC™/SDXC™ UHS-I Slots
4. One or more Expeed 3 Processors.
5. One Gigabyte of on-board memory.
6. Latest Focus system
7. Articulating LCD screen.
8. 100% ViewFinder
9. 11fps at 1/8000s
10. HD1080 at 24, 25, 50, & 60fps.
11. Video recording for at least 29 minutes.
12. Adjustable AMP for Audio recording & playback.
13. Locking mode dial
Not off the shelf improvements:
14. On-Board GPS.
15. Remote for controlling Video as well as Stills.