Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: I'm back!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm back!

Well,

Year 12s (NSW) are gone for another year, so after 4 or so weeks of frantic young ladies; stress; revision; marking practise essays etc. I get to breathe again (but, I still get a steady flow of emails with practise essays as they prepare for the HSC).

So, time to dust off the camera again and hope that I still remember what all those buttons actually do :P

Scotty
    Canon 7D : Canon EF 70-200mm f:2.8 L IS II USM - Canon EF 24-105 f:4 L IS USM - Canon EF 50mm f:1.8 - Canon EF-s 18-55mm f:3.5-5.6
    Sigma APO 150-500mm f:5-6.3 DG OS HSM
    - Sigma 10-20mm f:3.5 EX DC HSM
    Speedlite 580 EX II - Nissin Di866 II - Yongnuo 460-II x2 - Kenko extension tube set - Canon Extender EF 1.4x II
    Manfroto monopod - SILK 700DX Pro tripod - Remote release - Cokin Z-Pro filter box + Various filters

Current Social Experiment: CAPRIL - Wearing a cape for the month of April to support Beyond Blue
    Visit me on Flickr

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm relatively new to the world of forums, but the way things seem to come and go, "after 4 or so weeks" http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...-Introductions may have been the place for this thread.
    "Enjoy what you can do rather than being frustrated at what you can't." bobt
    Canon 80D, 60D, Canon 28-105, Sigma 150-600S.