It's been awhile since I have posted anything on the Sydney AP Calendar but it's time to get back to our regular meets.
One idea I have and would like some feedback on is a "Photography Car Rally". There are a couple of ways we could run it but not sure which option would be best and this is where I want your feedback.

Option 1: We designate a location for members to meet at, but on the way they have to take photos of items listed on a prepared document which will be downloadable from AP. Once everybody has reached the location and has had their items checked off we can have a lunch/dinner and possibly a sunset shoot together depending on the time of the day.

Option 2: Alternately, a couple of members does some scouting prior to the meet and takes close up photos of items at the meeting point. I could get these printed off at school to hand out to members. Everyone then has to go and find the items, take photos of the items and then have them checked off on completion of the task. Again, we could finish off with lunch/dinner/together shoot.

I think this could be a lot of fun and a great social event as well as doing what we all love to do - take some pics.

If this goes ahead we should schedule this event in October/November before it becomes too hot.

Please let me know your thoughts on the idea or if you have any other ideas for options to run the event.