User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: HEADSUP! The Bay to Birdwood Classic is coming. - South Australia Motoring

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HEADSUP! The Bay to Birdwood Classic is coming. - South Australia Motoring

Hi all,

Just a quick one to let everyone know that the Annual Bay to Birdwood will be held this coming Sunday the 25th of September, 2011. The even takes place in South Australia, going from the Glenelg shores to the picturesque township of Birdwood in the Adelaide Hills.

This will be a good time to get out and take some shots of various vehicles from the 1950's through to the 1970's. About 1800 cars will be lining up to take the 70km trip.

I'll be in one of the cars (a Silver Holden LX Torana) for an interesting view as we make our way to Birdwood. Hopefully taking hundred of images along the way. Look forward to seeing you all taking pictures along the many vantage points along the way...

I'll be in this car..

Andrew.
    comments and criticisms are always appreciated.
    Unless I post into the "NOT FOR CRITIQUE" section then the above doesn't apply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What time does it start? As in when will the cars start leaving Glenelg? I wouldn't mind taking some shots from a vantage point along the way.

The SANFL finals are also on Sunday and I'll probably be going to that so might make for a busy Sunday!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    always an amazing day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, we will miss this....usually we get to go but we also go to the Rock N Roll Rendevous in one of our Holdens. Have a great day!
    Monika
    Equipment: Canon 60D, Nikon FE, Nikkor 50mm 1.8 lens, Fancier FT-662A tripod, 18-55mm kit lens, 55-250mm kit lens, 30mm 1.4 Sigma lens, LR4, PS Elements
    Check out my Flickr photos ... http://www.flickr.com/photos/missmonny/
    ... and then you can like me on www.facebook.com/PhotoByMB or see my shop on http://www.redbubble.com/people/msmonny

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think things get underway at 9am, we will be planning on being at the bay by 8am. Any registrations after 8.45 apparently get sent a different way I am not 100% sure which way though... Check out the bay to birdwood website, it may have more info... http://www.baytobirdwood.com.au/

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heads up again, tomorrows the big day, get out there with your cameras