User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Glebe Railway Viaduct Federal Park/Jubille Park shoot - Saturday 17 September 5:30pm?

I am older than I look.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glebe Railway Viaduct Federal Park/Jubille Park shoot - Saturday 17 September 5:30pm?

I am going to be in Rozelle until around 5pm on Saturday so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a night shoot with light painting (byo torch and coloured gels) the brick railway viaduct in Federal Park/Jubilee Park, Glebe. As side attractions, there is also the tramway which runs over the viaduct (catch a tram coming out of the tunnel by the station), the usual park type things including and oval and grandstand.

The viaduct is claimed by some to be haunted.

Paranormal Australia Investigations

Maybe bring a bbq chicken and drinks or something else of the picnic variety and then we can play for an hour or two.

If any are interested in doing something like this, let it be known.

Cheers

Peter
    Last edited by peterb666; 12-09-2011 at 1:01am. Reason: Fix sloppy spelling
    Cheers

PeterB666

Olympus Pen F with Metabones Speed Booster and Laowa 12mm f/2.8 or Voigtlander 10.5mm f/0.95 or Nikon D800 with the Laowa 12mm f/2.8. The need to keep in touch with the past is a Nikon Photomic FTn or Nikon F2A and a Nikkor 25-50mm f/4 AI

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry Peter, I would love to have come but it's my son's birthday. I'm pretty busy for the next couple of weekends but will be free after that if you wanted to make it another time.
    CAMERA: Nikon D800, Nikon D7000
    LENSES: AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Macro, Sigma 10 - 20mm F/4 - 5.6, Sigma 150 - 500mm F/5 - 6.3 APO DG OS, Nikkor 18 - 200mm F/3.5 - 5.6 VRII,
    Sigma 70 - 200mm f/2.8 APO EX DG OS, Tamron SP 24 - 70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD, Sigma 85mm F/1.4 EX DG, Nikkor AF-S 16-35mm F/4 ED VR, Nikkor AF-S 200-500 f/5..6E ED VR
    MY WEBSITES: www.nawimages.com, http://nelliewajzerphotography.smugmug.com/, http://NellieWajzerPhotography.blogspot.com

I am older than I look.
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well there haven't been any other expressions of interest so this can wait until after my return from Melbourne & Bermagui in October.