User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Photoshop Lightroom and Joomla 1.6 Plugin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photoshop Lightroom and Joomla 1.6 Plugin

Just wondering if anyone is using a joomla 1.6 template for their website and if the have a plugin to upload galleries from lightroom 3. I found a plugin for joomla 1.5 only.Im at the next stage of my photography and starting my own web site for dispaly and eventually sales.
    There are a lot of other galleries availabe but I like the idea of doing all my processing, cataloging and web galleries all from one program.
    I dont have any experience in web sites and my son is setting iy up.We are just stuck at the moment.
    John
    Last edited by campdog; 17-09-2011 at 7:46pm.
    Pentax K5
    Pentax K10 D Limited Edition
    Pentax FA*28-70mm f/2.8
    Pentax FA*80-200mm f/2.8
    Pentax 100 MACRO f/2.8
    Pentax FA 31mm 1.8 Limited
    Pentax FA 15 mm Limited Wide Angle.

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campdog View Post
    Just wondering if anyone is using a joomla 1.6 template for their website and if the have a plugin to upload galleries from lightroom 3. I found a plugin for joomla 1.5 only.Im at the next stage of my photography and starting my own web site for dispaly and eventually sales.
    There are a lot of other galleries availabe but I like the idea of doing all my processing, cataloging and web galleries all from one program.
    I dont have any experience in web sites and my son is setting iy up.We are just stuck at the moment.
    John
    Thanks for looking in anyway guys, I didnt think anyone would be up to date on this stuff but worth a try anyway. Got dome help from the Joomla site.
    Thanks anyway.
    John

It's all about the Light!
    Tech Admin
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't even use Joomla

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am probably like most here and either haven't used Joomla at all, or haven't used it recently. I think the last time I did anything using Joomla was probably about 5-6 years ago. So I looked but didn't post a reply, cause I have no idea about Joomla these days.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to be able to set up a website using Joomla, I've seen really great photography ones - really simple and elegant and uncluttered - using it, but I can't even understand the terminology, and can't afford to pay someone else, so it remains a wishlist item.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Analog6 View Post
    I'd love to be able to set up a website using Joomla, I've seen really great photography ones - really simple and elegant and uncluttered - using it, but I can't even understand the terminology, and can't afford to pay someone else, so it remains a wishlist item.
    They are good Odille. I hope to have this up and running soon.There are some great templates available and you dont have to pay a fortune to set it up.Great photography templates and if you need technical advice just go on the Joomla Forum.

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rick, I got the info I required anyway. Just thied here as well.
    John

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kym View Post
    I don't even use Joomla
    I do