Hey all, a sad morning here indeed.

Got up early to see what the morning light would give me, grabbed the camera and headed outside. Was keen as i also yesterday received a wrist strap i purchased on eBay and wanted to try it. Put it on, screwed the tripod mount back on into its new spot not realizing the tripod mount sat skew if as it fouled on the screw that mounts the strap to the body. Clipped it onto the tripod, picked it all up by the tripod head to head into the back yard and yep, you can guess what happened..The camera fell off. I could have cried. It actually bounced then rolled under the bloody house
I had to lay down on my stomach and pull myself about 1 meter under the house, was a really really tight squeeze.

I cant see any physical damage other than a graze on the body and luckily, i had a lens hood on and it seems it took the most impact. But, even it has only received a few grazes around the edge.

It seems to AF no prob and everything i tried seemed to work still. I just want to know if there is anything i need to check or try to make sure its still functioning ok?

Should i take it in and have it checked?

Any advice would be much appreciated

Wayne.

PS: eBay wrist strap is still AWOL after being tossed across the yard.