Greetings All. My Partner and I are off to the U.S in 2 weeks for a self drive(5 week) West Coast and East Coast Holiday. Although I love photography and my partner is happy that I enjoy it, when it comes to all things photographic, she usually grins with the accompanied statement,"That's nice dear". I don't plan on editing whilst on the trip,I think it will be enough with me wanting to stop at ever photo opportunity,let alone having my head stuck in the laptop back the motel(s) editing.We will be keeping an online blog and uploaded a few photos on it,but other than that all the viewing and editing will done at home after the trip.

If I may ask this question : How would(have) you stored your photo's whilst on a trip?,what type of external(portable)drive would(did) you use?

I have loaded on the Home pc...... Adobe creative suite with Photoshop C5 update and Lightroom 3. We are taking an Asus Laptop with a 650 gig hard drive and no photo editors are loaded onto the laptop at the moment.

Below is list off what i'm taking,any suggestions on other gear I might need or want would be appreciated

Bags Thinktank Airport antidote V2.0, Lowepro Fastback 100, Thinktank Holster 20 V2.0

Cameras: Pentax K5,
Pentax K20
Olympus 790 sw
Sony HDR-HC3 Handycam

Lenses: Pentax 18-55mm DA
Pentax 12-24mm DA
Sigma 70-300mm DG
Tamron 90mm DI SP
Sigma 150-500 mm DG

Flashes Pentax AF 540 FGZ
Pentax AF 160 FC
Yongnuo YN 560