Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SWQ Meetup 17th/18th September

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Larry.
    I might organise a camp trip early in the year. As that seems to be our only chance of long weekends in QLD.
    Thanks for looking....Cheers,
    Julie-Anne / Julie / Jules / Julesy / JAS

MY ..... MY BLOG..... Feel free to look.
    Canon 40D / 24-105mm L IS / 70-200mm L IS / 75-300mm / 50mm 1.8 / Sigma 10-20mm / Manfrotto tripod / Bits and pieces to fill the bag.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thought i would bump this alittle, i can wait fot the week-end, looking forwaerd to the meet, eager to catch up with everyone, and to take some photos. so if there is anyone else care to join us more the merrier. hey Jas ask Ivan how his weight training going. it will be nice to see you guys again, the meets are few and far between. and Bec thanks for this meet, how about we ear-mark the Bunya Mtns for a meet some time in the future, or is there some where out at chinchilla to take pics? see you saturday morn will ring if any changes ian(aka pappa smurf)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    . hey Jas ask Ivan how his weight training going. it will be nice to see you guys again, the meets are few and far between. ian(aka pappa smurf)
    He's getting slack but on Saturday he'll get a workout...hahaha! Cos I'm bringing the lot
    Bec, thats about Ivan carrying my gear while I'm off taking photos. My bag is so heavy.

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soooooo excited about Saturday!

I very much welcome and appreciate your feedback and constructive criticism!

If you would like to edit any image I post here, please feel free to do so! I would love to see what you can come up with and learn your method.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All, i take it, it is still the tourist information centre in James street for the meet-up at 9am? just making sure. ian(aka pappa smurf)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep I'll be there around 9am. Knowing me it will be earlier. Not sure what the range will be like. I was told its one lane for a lot of it and could be slow but I'm not sure if thats going up or coming down. I have your numbers anyway.
    My camera has been ready to go nice Thursday....LOL

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just giving the camera the final check now and batteries, am tring to go light this time, after the Abbey's effort of lugging the bigger bag around and backpack. i was had it by the time i headed back to Amys'. anyway Precious Pup. shell see you and Ivan tomorrow and Bec when she gets' to my place. as we are sharing a ride. ian(pappa smurf)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Pappa...I have a fold up trolly. I might bring that to cart my bag around. Its all level there and will be easier. It might carry a few.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for that Jas, will see as the day goes on, i know Keith and his better half, and kids will be there, i wonder if we will get anymore takers? ian(aka pappa smurf)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keith gave me his number. I will contact him for a quick meetup and a hello and let him enjoy the day out with his family.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is being called off due to Bec straining her foot and Ian has only one car and was relying on Bec for a ride.
    The gardens will always be there and we can organize this for another weekend.
    I was still going to go but decided to pull the pin and wait til we can join others for the day instead.
    We decided we might just take a drive somewhere else. At this stage I'm not sure where that will be...I'll have to wait until we have our coffee and wake up a bit..haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like we are still going now. Getting ready and heading off soon.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, ended up going and had a good day. i think i have some keepers, will try and post them when i have had a look and worked on them. meet up with Jas, Ivan(Jasses' better half), Katherine, and caught up with Keith while we were there. ian(aka pappa smurf)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it was a great day...I got sunburnt though but I'm all good. Very tired and heading to bed so I can get up at 3.30 to head to the swell at the gold coast...I never stop these days. Loving it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12