Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  5

Thread: AusPhotography has a new forum!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

AusPhotography has a new forum!

I have just opened up our newest forum : AP State Based Information :

It can be found just above the member meets forum. It is there to post about non commercial exhibitions and events in your area, or ask where to find a certain location. Good locations to use, all that sort of stuff.

Remember that commercial promotion is not allowed. So for example, you cannot promote a commercial exhibition that you are involved with, unless you contact me about advertising on Ausphotography. However members with over 50 posts and 30 days membership can post advising what is on, where and when.

Or perhaps you want to know where all the waterfalls are in a certain part of your State, this will be the forum to ask that.

Enjoy!
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, just found it! And promptly thought I was going crazy! I thought I was dipping in to new posts on TAS meets so imagine my surprise when there were NO THREADS there (apart from Rick's sticky)!!!

Anyhoo, about time! I think I suggested something along these lines ages ago!
    Cheryl B.

My Stuff... Canon 40D ~ Canon Speedlite 580EXII ~ Canon 100mm f2.8 Macro ~ Canon 50mm f1.8 ~ Canon 17-85mm f4-5.6 ~ Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 ~ Tamron AF 18-250mm f3.5-6.3 ~ Photoshop CS5 ~ Lightroom 3

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Should I relocate it, in the forum list, so that it's not beside the member meets forum?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's no problem with me Rick - I just misread it first time!