User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  4

Thread: Movie about Photographers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Movie about Photographers.

Watched a movie recently about the 'Bang, Bang, Club' called (funnily enough) 'The Bang, Bang, Club' sounds a little bit wrong doesn't it?
    The Bang, Bang, Club was a group of photojournalists operating in South Africa in the Apartheid era and where famous for getting into the thick of the action, it included a couple of Pulitzer winners including Kevin Carter (famous for the photo of the Vulture stalking a little girl in Sudan).
    Anyway it's a great movie especially for anyone interested in Photojournalism and the c**p they go through, there's also some cool old school film camera's in the movie.
    'Art is the only serious thing in the world. And the artist is the only person who is never serious'
    Oscar Wilde
    My RedBubble Page
    My DeviantArt Page

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I got this movie the other day, haven't sat down to watch it yet, but am itching to watch it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good i'll have to get it

Canon EOS20D, EOS30, 70-200 f 2.8 'L' series, 16-35 f 2.8 'L' series, 50 f 1.8, 12-24 f 4.5-5.6 EX Sigma, 28-70 f 2.8 EX Sigma, 18-50 f 2.8 EX Sigma, 2x teleconverter, Canon 580ex, Manfrotto 190/141RC, and 4 pelican cases to carry it all.
    The older I get, The better I was

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Will have to look out for it. A b grade one of interest could be 'Paparazzi', which gives an interesting insight into the world of cheap magazines and the photographers who pursue the rich and famous.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography