User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Medieval Festval

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Medieval Festval

These are a few images from the Abbey Medieval Festival. This type of photography is fairly new to me, and it was my first visit to the festival. The day was fantastic, there was a lot of different stuff happening and I enjoyed the photography a lot. Next year I want to go for more than the one day.

Cheers
    Col

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to the festival for the first time this year too! I thought it was fantastic and definitely hope to spend more than just the one day there next year.

Great pics

I very much welcome and appreciate your feedback and constructive criticism!

If you would like to edit any image I post here, please feel free to do so! I would love to see what you can come up with and learn your method.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sure is a great place for candids. I had a ball myself. So much to look at but one day was enough for me. It was long. I think you have come away with some great shots.
    Thanks for looking....Cheers,
    Julie-Anne / Julie / Jules / Julesy / JAS

MY ..... MY BLOG..... Feel free to look.
    Canon 40D / 24-105mm L IS / 70-200mm L IS / 75-300mm / 50mm 1.8 / Sigma 10-20mm / Manfrotto tripod / Bits and pieces to fill the bag.