User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  5

Thread: Red Dog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red Dog

I took my Gran to see the new movie Red Dog on the weekend and we both thought it was fantastic!! A definite must see, but prepare your sides for stitches and don't forget some tissues.

Have you seen it? What did you think? Anything you've seen lately that you would highly recommend?

I very much welcome and appreciate your feedback and constructive criticism!

If you would like to edit any image I post here, please feel free to do so! I would love to see what you can come up with and learn your method.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw it last weekend and loved it. Very refreshing to see an Australian film that's not about bloody crime, death, crime syndicates/families etc. Beautifully shot and a great cast of characters. Awesome soundtrack too. Go see it !

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPhot View Post
    Very refreshing to see an Australian film that's not about bloody crime, death, crime syndicates/families etc.
    I was particularly impressed with how "naturally Australian" it was. There was no Americanised, over the top "Geee daaaheee maaayte". The actors could be people I actually know.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have removed several posts from this thread. Please do not post the storyline outcome, there are members who have not seen the movie and knowing the ending is spoiling it for them.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

A. P's Culinary Indiscriminant
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mongo and Mrs Mongo had a choice of seeing it during last week but chose to see the Rise of the Planet of the Apes instead. We think that was a mistake. The movie we saw was far too over stated and not as good as all its publicity. Will go to see the Red Dog soon
    Nikon and Pentax user

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd seen posters on buses and driven passed numerous bus stops with the ad on it. But hadn't ever watched the trailer until a few days ago. Looked interesting enough, may leave it for a "tight ass Tuesday" movie night

Decided to "shave" my signature ;]
    Now mostly shoots with: Canon 5D MK3 & Canon 24-70 f/2.8/50mm f/1.8 (also have a 550D with a variety of lenses/goodies and a Sony Nex-5N)
    PP with: Lightroom only, Photoshop is merely a 9-5 work tool for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife and I haven't been to the cinema for years.
    Having had an HD TV for some years, together with an excellent surround sound system means it is more enjoyable to watch movies at home rather than go to the hassle of getting to the cinema on time, spending on the tickets and perhaps having some loud-mouth sitting nearby or a woman with a huge hat in front of you.
    Now that I recently got a new 3D TV, I prefer to sit at home so I can burp and fart during the movie without feeling self-conscious about it.
    Also, I can re-play the good bits and skim over the boring bits.

Don't missunderstand me, I love a good movie, but it is just so much more comfortable to watch it at home on blu-ray.
    All my photos are taken with recycled pixels.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
    Wisdom, is knowing not to serve it in a fruit salad.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen the trailer to this movie and definitely think it looks like a must see, I can't wait to get to the movies to see it.
    Daniel Thompson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Canon 7D & 5D Mark II : 24-70mm f2.8L : 70-200mm f2.8L IS II : 17-40mm f4L : CANON EF 100MM F2.8 MACRO L IS USM: 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM : 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 IS : 50mm f1.8 : 430EX II & 580EX II External Speedlites : Manfrotto 190X PROB + 804RC2 head : Lee CPL, ND and GND filter system : Lee Big Stopper : CS6 Photoshop : PS Elements 11 : PS Lightroom 5 Tightly packed into a Lowepro Pro Runner 450

Follow me on FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/GreenOrchardPhotography