User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  41

View Poll Results: What's your internal reaction to a stranger askin you, "Is that photoshopped"

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • The implication is that if I say 'yes' , they'll think I'm a cheating

34 44.74%
  • Just an innocent question, move along!

17 22.37%
  • They are wondering how to maximise the impact of their own images

13 17.11%
  • They're really asking for a serve of gravy!

9 11.84%
  • I'm considering saying no because that's the response they'd rather hear

3 3.95%

Thread: Poll: Is that photoshopped?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poll: Is that photoshopped?

When a complete stranger approaches you to ask you about your work (whether it be in real life or online or any other method), and you are faced with the question "Is that photoshopped?"
    What is your internal response to the question asked?

Actual response?

I'm just wondering because that was the question every single person asked me today at the SALA exhibition opening!
    Nothing about the mechanics of taking the shot, the actual scene, how to get there, what it was like etc.
    It left me feeling a little odd and distressed to be honest because I was made to feel like a conman by saying yes judging from the sudden lack of engagement thereafter.
    Last edited by Dylan & Marianne; 07-08-2011 at 10:22pm.
    Call me Dylan! www.everlookphotography.com | www.everlookphotography.wordpress.com | www.flickr.com/photos/dmtoh
    Canon EOS R5, : 16-35mm F4 L, 70-200F4 canon L, 24-70mm 2.8IIcanon L, Sirui tripod + K20D ballhead + RRS ballhead. |Sony A7r2 + Laowa 12mm F2.8, Nisi 15mm F4
    Various NiSi systems : Currently using switch filter and predominantly 6 stop ND, 10 stop ND, 3 stop medium GND
    Post : Adobe lightroom classic CC : Photoshop CC. Various actions for processing and web export