Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool ebay Studio backdrop setups?

Hi APers.

I need a backdrop (already have the off camera flash equipment). I was thinking bigger is always better if you can fit it. Also just gonna get fabric from lincraft/spotlight.

Just wondering if anybody has tried any of those studio ebay setups?

I was looking at *removed, members with less than 50 posts and/or 30 days membership cannot link to anything other than their own personal photographic website. Please read the site rules*
    Last edited by ricktas; 27-07-2011 at 8:05am.
    - Tim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a similar one I got off EBay. Nice & solid, fits together well complete with carry bag. I think mine was about $99 so maybe the same model as same dimensions. Worth it for the money I feel. Fabric from Spotlight is hard to find wide enough and also finding a material that doesn't crease is hard. I ended up with a sunblock / rubber backed curtain material but find I tend to just use an old dark blue velour type queen blanket clamped to it for my portrait shots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have something similar from Ebay also. However, it doesn't feel all that sturdy once extended up to full height. I tend to weigh mine down with bags of rocks to stop it from toppling over onto the subjects.
    -Alan

D700 | D80 | 16-35 | 24-70 | 70-200 | 30 | 50 | 85