Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying cameras/lenses on line?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 on DWI.

Only problem is the RMA takes a while (took 1 mth from drop off and pick up from their office) and my camera came back with a shoddy job (body parts not aligned properly and focusing screen was massively dirty). But they did honour the warranty and fixed my Error 40/30 on a 7D. My recommendation is to buy the MACK warranty which brings it to 3 years coverage by Canon Australia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really love DWI.

most recent purchase from them was 2 lenses over 3k total, placed the order, then received a call from one of their reps in Adelaide (they have reps in each city) to confirm and that it is shipped. Ordered on Monday and received on Thurs morning.

from my experience working in camera retail, it takes that long for the details to go through the system and get processed whenever the store places an order with Canon or Nikon or one of the big suppliers. Let alone get it delivered in 3 days time from interstate. DWI comes from OVERSEAS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered the Canon 600D on friday at lunch time,it arrived on the monday-at a remote country QLD post office at 9 am,so that's less than
    72 hours from HK. Two layers of bubble wrap-well packaged in very good order-yes DWI is rather quick and reliable-and good price.

I once use to get stuff sent from Gold Coast,took 10 days to arrive,usually carton was damaged.
    Canon 50D and 450D - Canon 10-22 F3.5-5.6, 17-55 F2.8 L, 70-200 F2.8 L, 400 prime F5.6 L, 60mm F2.8 macro, EX 430 Flash,and all sorts of other bits and pieces

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12