0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mpb View Post
    My "photo signature" include:
    -Poor composition,
    -underexposed,
    -out of focus,
    -slight lean to the right,
    -uninteresting subject matter.

You admit it? That you copied all that stuff from me! Just wait till my lawyers hear about this! This is going to cost you dollars!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tannin View Post
    You admit it? That you copied all that stuff from me! Just wait till my lawyers hear about this! This is going to cost you dollars!
    Not all of it, yours tend to lean to the left
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

The Commander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without a doubt there is some members photos (yours included at times) that I recognize a certain style. I like the term signature used in the context of this thread. I have never looked a what in the photo gives a signature for those I recognize but I would say firstly composition as one part.
    I too am trying to develop my own style and / signature and and already recognize my Photos are starting to have a certain composition and pp about them but if this is seen as a signature by others I am yet to find out.

A very interesting topic and will now stick in my mind when viewing others photos.
    Please be honest with your Critique of my images. I may not always agree, but I will not be offended - CC assists my learning and is always appreciate

https://mikeathome.smugmug.com/

Canon 5D3 - Gripped, EF 70-200 L IS 2.8 MkII, , 24-105 L 4 IS MkI, 580 EX II Speedlite, 2x 430 Ex II Speedlite

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting topic.

I am quite deliberate in my efforts to steer away from a particular style or signature.

I do this to challenge myself and the opinions of others who view my art.

Having said that, I enjoy viewing the works of those who have a particular style.

Ausphotography Veteran
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikew09 View Post
    I ... already recognize my Photos are starting to have a certain composition and pp about them but if this is seen as a signature by others I am yet to find out.
    I found that my images, over time, developed what I call a signature. It wasn't something I consciously set out to do; I wasn't trying to produce a style of image which was unique, or by which I could be recognised. My signature simply evolved.

I've found that I tend to get recognised for the types of images I shoot. On at least one or two occasions, to my amusement, I have had images attributed to me, which I did not shoot. :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12