Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ebay Strobes

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys, I havent really had a chance to use the lights a lot so far, work got crazy late last year and all things photographical had to take a back seat unfortunately. I have used them though and so far have nothing but praise. Everything works as it should, the lights do recycle VERY quickly, 1 sec or so at full power. All light modifiers ( soft boxes, umbrellas and beauty dishes ) seem reasonable quality, and overall no complaints really. I got 3 beauty dishes with mine so i have modified 2 so that i have 3 slightly different effects, just painted the inside of 1 white, left one as is etc. I would advise to do as i have and get a decent set of wireless triggers, the set comes with 1, and the rest are to be set to fire optically from that one, not really ideal.
    Overall i think its a good kit for the price, pretty much everything you would need to get going, try a few things out and if its what you want to do maybe down the track buy some higher end gear if you think that what you need.
    Oh and as a side note, the supplier i got mine from where great, excellent communication and always available for questions. I had a small issue when mine arrived, 1 phone call and it was sorted no questions asked and the missing item shipped to me immediately. Its nice to get good service these days.....
    If there is anything in particular you are after, feel free to ask, only to happy to help where i can.... and sorry for the late reply, just moved house..... NOT FUN

Simon.
    Last edited by snappysi; 17-01-2012 at 12:41am.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my friend got some too, great value at that price

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12