User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  3

Thread: GHsell sell 1D Mark 3 for $405. Is it possible.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davearnold View Post
    I no longer look on ebay for "bargains" , there is too many people looking on there now, and rarely do things go cheap anymore...
    yeah i find this so frustrating. I see second hand lenses etc almost always sell for the equivalent to how much you pay gray market.
    I'm guessing it's because with so many people on ebay, you only need one or two interested people to not realise you can get the item cheaply brand new.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pmack View Post
    yeah i find this so frustrating. I see second hand lenses etc almost always sell for the equivalent to how much you pay gray market.
    I'm guessing it's because with so many people on ebay, you only need one or two interested people to not realise you can get the item cheaply brand new.
    Looking at it from the bright side, you can buy a new grey market lens and be pretty confident that it will hardly have lost any value even after a couple of years use provided it's looked after carefully... makes the "upgrade-itis" disease a little less painful than it was previously...
    Richard
    Canon 5D4 & 7D2 | 11-24 f/4 L | 24-105 f/4 L | 100-400 L II | 85 f/1.2 L | 35 f/1.4 L II | 100 f/2.8 L macro | MP-E 65 f/2.8 macro | 1.4x | 580EX2 | MT-24 Twin Lite | Manfrotto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a scam - they 'accept' wire transfers only (you can use your credit card to buy a wire transfer ... gee thanks)