Thread: FireFox 5 and website loading issues

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

FireFox 5 and website loading issues

Andrew (I @ M) and I were just chatting cause he was having trouble with AP pages loading. I said it was loading fine here at my place. He then commented that he wondered if it was FF5. This twigged with me, as another site I visit has recently been not loading quite often. Further discussion made us both realise that this non loading of pages has happened since we upgraded to FF5

Usually I get a site not found message, then after a few minutes of refreshing, the site eventually loads up.

I just had FF4 and FF5 open side by side on two computers, and went to the site that I have trouble with. I pressed enter at the same time on both computers. The FF4 one loaded, the FF5 said the site doesnt exist, and took 5 refreshes to realise it does exist, and load it.

I am starting to think there is a bug in FF5.

I am wondering if others using FF5 have this issue, where a site they use just doesnt load at times?
    Last edited by ricktas; 06-07-2011 at 10:14pm.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography