User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: number of threads / posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

number of threads / posts

how do I find out how many threads I've posted before I become a "real" member.... and how do I post photos to get feedback or do I have to wait until 50 posts??

Who me?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can post photos in the main Forums now for feedback. the site has a 30 day /50 post rule for new members so the more you post/interact the quicker the site opens up, and posting images in the forums and commenting on others images is the best way to accumulate you 50 posts.
    Join in and Enjoy
    Cheers David.

Canon 40D/EF-S 17-85 mm IS/Kenko Extenson Tubes/Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 II (nifty fifty)
    Sigma 10-20mm 4-5.6 /Sigma 70-200/ Sigma 1.4 teleconverter/ some Conkin filters | Adobe Photoshop CS6

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your post count appears under your username etc on every post you make to the site. Go to the LIBRARY and look at the HOW DO I section on how to post photos etc

You do not need 50 posts to post photos our join in on most of the site, All the 50 posts do is allow you access to the Gallery (showcase) and the employment forums.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography