wow that was quick got a phone call this morning from the hospital there was an opening and I have to be there 8:30 in the Morning Wednesday the 6th of July. Ive been needing this sugary for around 10 or 11 years now but not until late last year when things started to go down hill for me in the sense of pain in my arm and losing feeling in 2 of my fingers this came quiet unexpected due to there been an opening so I am in have to see the anesthetist today in his office I was not going to see him until just before the operation but then I told the lady on the phone something about me fasting and she had to ring up the anesthetist due my other medical conditions. Anyway why am I telling you this for. Because Nikkie will most probable be out of action for a little while but getting my operation is important.

I would like to say thank you to every body here that has helped me along my way today I had only just start to get a few things sink in like ISO and fstops now I just need to start to understand shutter speed and put them altogether. I will get there just takes longer for things to sink in but anyway Just wanted to say a big thank you and let you know how much I do really appreciate all your help and your friendship this is not goodbye just a see ya later when Im feeling up to it again. I have a trapped ulnar nerve now for more then 10 years but now its getting done

I hope Ive put this in the right place if not a mod will move it I am sure.