User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: Ipad Help re loading photos from Macbook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ipad Help re loading photos from Macbook

Need help with organising and syncing my photos on my Ipad from my Macbook. I process my photos in Lightroom then export to folders within pictures on my Macbook.

I have Iphoto and aperture on my computer but when syncing after importing photos into aperture I find that photos are not in folders or how I would like them.

If I haven't confused you yet, can I please get some advice on the best way to store photos on my Ipad in specific folders.

Thank you
    Kassy
    Nikon D700
    CC Welcome and Appreciated

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not sure if iPad works the same on Mac as it does on Windows. In Windows, I can connect my iPad to my pc, then it shows as a 'drive' on My Computer. When I click that I can see only the photo folders. I can then create/edit folder names and move photos to these folders, by simply dragging and dropping. I have about 20 folders in my iPad photo album, each created via my PC, and they work just fine.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    Not sure if iPad works the same on Mac as it does on Windows. In Windows, I can connect my iPad to my pc, then it shows as a 'drive' on My Computer. When I click that I can see only the photo folders. I can then create/edit folder names and move photos to these folders, by simply dragging and dropping. I have about 20 folders in my iPad photo album, each created via my PC, and they work just fine.
    Thanks Rick, will have a look into that, when mine sync's it comes up in itunes and in the photos option it only gives me 2 options either iphoto or aperture but will investigate and see what I can find

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yep, I can sync like that in iTunes as well, but the iPad itself shows up just like a USB drive etc, in Windows Explorer and I can access the photo folders from there and add/change/delete as I see fit