User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  32
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Expressions of interest for July 9 or 10?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Annie, I wish you were there.
    Thanks for looking....Cheers,
    Julie-Anne / Julie / Jules / Julesy / JAS

MY ..... MY BLOG..... Feel free to look.
    Canon 40D / 24-105mm L IS / 70-200mm L IS / 75-300mm / 50mm 1.8 / Sigma 10-20mm / Manfrotto tripod / Bits and pieces to fill the bag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    I'm mouring the death of the 24-105 , Cleaned the contacts to no avail , Still was a great morning , And a pleasure to meet everyone again , We should do it more often, Where do you want me to put the mug shot , I'll procees it real quickly , Sorry girls no soft focus
    Nice to see you again Bill. sorry to know the death of your 24-105. Hope it can be fixed. Or, look at the positive side. It gives you a perfect execuse to get a ever better lens
    Be happy, life is beautiful, even through a humble point and shoot camera
    Flickr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dulvariprestige View Post
    Yep, it's was nice see some familiar faces and to meet some new one's too.

Fingal sunrise HDR by dulvariprestige, on Flickr
    /]dulvariprestige[/url], on Flickr
    It's a great shot. Nice color and composition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm actually pretty pleased with what I managed to get, I might have to put it over in the thread Julie-anne stated so you can comment again
    Jayde

Honest CC whether good or bad, is much appreciated.
    Love and enjoy photography, but won't be giving up my day job.

Flickr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 41jas View Post
    Annie, I wish you were there.
    So do I Jas - but given the day I had at work it is just as well I had my wits about me!!

How about another 'during the day' meet!!
    See more at www.annpinnockphotography.com.au
    Sony A7R, Zeiss FE55 1.8, Zeiss FE16-35mm 4.0, Sony 28-70mm, Metabones Nikon convertor, Nikkor ED 70-300mm, Tamron 90mm Macro, Tripod, Lee Seven5 Filters, PS, LR,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like you guys had a great morning, will be looking out for the next meet down there.
    I have this silly idea, that I should actually go and take photos with all this photography gear I have already accumulated, before I collect any more!

See some of my photos here.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/David...5888662?ref=hl
    And my very randomly updated blog.
    http://davidarnold.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    D'oh!! I wish I'd known about this forum and this thread earlier I'm from 5 hours west of Brisbane and I came down on a rare trip, just for the medieval fair. I would have loved to come along and meet up with you all! I'll be keeping a keen eye out for the next one!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you all had a great time, lovely images, I WILL be at the next one....I hope !
    Andrew
    D700, D5000, Various Nikon and Sigma Lenses and lots of other expensive thingys with buttons and knobs (some even go Bing !!)
    www.andrewplacephotography.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I didn't make it to this one, was so keen to come to. That's how it goes; life happens to you while u make other plans...will try to get down there soon Bill ...hope you had your lens covered by insurance mate. Meantime, I will have to plan a meetup soon to apologise for my no show at this one.. Cheers: some nice shots came out of it too I see.
    Comments and CC welcome..

Gear: Canon 6D & 1Ds Cameras l Canon EF 17-40mm F 4.0 L USM l Canon EF 24-105mm F4.0 L IS USM l Canon EF 70 - 200 F4.0 L USM Lenses I Manfrotto Tripods I Adobe Photoshop CS6 l Lightroom 3.0 I Lee Filters

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." Marcel Proust 1871 - 1922

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were looking out for you David. I was looking forward to catching up with you. You missed a good meet once again.

I was wondering if anyone has been sick. I was sent home form work early yesterday and by 4:15 I was calling herb and had the shivers like there's no tomorrow. I got home and Chrisy had it (daughter) and when Ivan got home he had it.

Who me?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fit and healthy here JA, hope you all get better soon.
    Cheers David.

Canon 40D/EF-S 17-85 mm IS/Kenko Extenson Tubes/Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 II (nifty fifty)
    Sigma 10-20mm 4-5.6 /Sigma 70-200/ Sigma 1.4 teleconverter/ some Conkin filters | Adobe Photoshop CS6

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 41jas View Post
    We were looking out for you David. I was looking forward to catching up with you. You missed a good meet once again.

I was wondering if anyone has been sick. I was sent home form work early yesterday and by 4:15 I was calling herb and had the shivers like there's no tomorrow. I got home and Chrisy had it (daughter) and when Ivan got home he had it.
    I hope you and your family get recovered soon. So far I am still normal from this meet.

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Sorry I didn't make it to this one, was so keen to come to. That's how it goes; life happens to you while u make other plans...will try to get down there soon Bill ...hope you had your lens covered by insurance mate. Meantime, I will have to plan a meetup soon to apologise for my no show at this one.. Cheers: some nice shots came out of it too I see.
    Missed your smiling face David, I was looking forward to catching up. Soon, hopefully.

Fine here Jules, apart from a sore back, legs and a stiff neck from lugging that brick of mine up and down rocks and paths. I need to be fitter. Hope you are all AOK soon.
    Last edited by Analog6; 12-07-2011 at 1:33pm.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear everyone else is ok. We sure did have a rotton night. Ivan is home as well laying on the lounge in front of the telly. I'm not as bad any more. The doctor told us to rest. Being on AP is resting.....right!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567