So, I've been sitting at home lately. And that's it. I've been working, and then on my days off have been sitting at home doing nothing. Reason is, I've been a little sick with the flu and have been trying to get better. I ventured out a few days ago and went for a drive up the mountains (posted up a couple of pics).

Now I'm starting to feel much better and I'm feeling a bit more confident to show my face in the sunshine (or lack of it), but I face a problem. I want to get out and shoot away, but I can't seem to find any inspiration.

I can't seem to find any ideas on where to go, what to shoot, what theme to pursue. This stays the same for when I'm indoors as well.

Thinking about this, raised a question in my mind. What do you do to get inspiration?

Personally, I try to think of an interesting mental image in my mind, and then decide how I'm going to get that photo. I usually end up diverting off on some weird tangent of that thought and coming up with something completely different, but at least it gives me inspiration to get shooting.

Thoughts?