Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upcoming Lunar Eclipses - AM 16 June (TOMORROW) and 10-11 DECEMBER

Moderately Underexposed
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was quite impressive, clear skies and and cold enough outside to chill my coffee before I managed to drink it, can they schedule the next one for Summer please.
    It wasn't as red as I would have liked, more a dirty brown and no I didn't take any photos which is probably a good thing because I reckon that the young 'roo that bolted through the yard narrowly missing me on its way home might just have taken out the tripod and camera if they had been set up.
    Andrew
    Nikon, Fuji, Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina and too many other bits and pieces to list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got about 5 minutes to see it before it went behind clouds never to return. And while I was trying to fiddle with my camera at 5am, it turns out after I changed the iso from 6400 to 400, the camera didnt do it and took every picture at 6400 so the detail is completely shot!
    1DIII, 5DII, 15mm fish, 24mm ts-e, 35L,135L,200L,400L,mpe-65mm
    Film: eos 300, pentax 6x7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    moon, close to 50% crop. iso 6400

lucky i did not have to brave the cold, just stick the camera out the window.

Ausphotography Addict
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just realised that should be 10-11 December! Ack, old timers again. I'll ask Rick to change the title.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to reply a little earlier but sleep got in the way, the next Eclipse is indeed December. Which should be an interesting one to photograph also, right next to an open star cluster, so those with lots of zoom may be able to capture both..
    Andrew.
    comments and criticisms are always appreciated.
    Unless I post into the "NOT FOR CRITIQUE" section then the above doesn't apply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12