User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  15
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Swan Valley Early Morning Shoot ??

Perth...somewhere in the southern suburbs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mm yes Sue-Ann is very colour coordinated Just noticed when you mentioned it Shirl. Thanks for text BTW. Wayne and I went up the hill to that waterfall. Pretty stuinning up there!
    Nice one Peter. I like how soft that morning was. Sunrise was diffused in a very interesting way by morning fog your #2 is there.
    Treat my comment not as a critique but more like another point of view and please, share yours on my photos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew you would be at the waterfall! So are we going to see some shots?? Was it easy to get up there?
    I posted a thread in the Landscapes forum here

Peter - I agree with Tom, #2 is my fave, nicely done
    Shirl
    Gear - 7D, Canon 100mm macro f2.8L, Sigma 10-20, Sigma 24-70 f2.8, nifty fifty, tripod, hitech filters, lowepro versapack and a long wishlist!
    http://www.shirleymilburn.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/ShirleyMilburnPhotography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The waterfall looked pretty spectacular from down the hill - look forward to seeing your photos.....soon..???

Peter love the nobbly knotty grape vine silouhettes against the sunrise - beautiful.

I don't know how i'm sposed to post photos on this joint so you can go find them here if you like --> http://www.flickr.com/photos/2610044...7626978992815/

Thank goodness we had a heat wave yesterday morning - this morning's bitter cold would have been unbearable!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol about the co-ordination thing! I just have a thing for blue And Shirley you really don't look too interested in what I was saying either
    Great morning, thanks to you all! Lovely to meet everyone, I'm looking forward to the next meet up!
    Peter I really like your photos, the mist was such an awesome effect.
    I went back later in the day to Bells Rapids with my hubby and kids. We took the portable bbq and had a great afternoon. No photos, other than kid stuff, but I was dying to check it out. We took a drive after and spotted that waterfall, it's magnificent! I can't wait to see photos, and if anyone is heading there, assuming I'm not required at home I would really love to come along.
    I'll attach one of my pics, check out flickr for the rest.
    20110703_0113_4_5_6_tonemapped.jpg
    Sue-ann

Nikon D700/D90 | Nikkor 14-24/2.5 | Nikkor 50/1.8 | Nikkor 24-70/2.8 | Nikkor 105/2.8 | Nikon Speedlight SB-600 | Think Tank Streetwalker
    My Flickr Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123