Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wolston Park

Hi All,

I've been able to get out to Wolston Park on a number of occasions (usually dropping the other half off at work) and have had a look around the grounds, in particular the original building (now fenced off and mostly ransacked...)

I had my camera out the other day, only to be told by security that I wasn't allowed to take photos on the grounds. He didn't make me delete them, but made it clear I wasn't supposed to be doing it. None of the other staff that I have spoken to have advised that photos are not permitted, but I am going to try and organise with the site manager to get out there for some shots. Because of the nature of 'The Park' rules will probably be very strict around what can and can't be photographed due to the privacy of the residents onsite.

I'm in the process of drafting up a letter to send off, but was just wondering if anyone else might be interested if I'm actually able to accomplish this!

You can add your name underneath and if I'm successful, I'll shoot out an email!

Fingers crossed!

_DSC0352 by Sezu82, on Flickr

_DSC0357 by Sezu82, on Flickr

_DSC0362 by Sezu82, on Flickr

Please forgive the dodgy photos (I had an Auto ISO dilemma... )
    Last edited by Sezzy; 05-06-2011 at 2:17pm. Reason: added photos