User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: That's it, I'm moving to Norway !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's it, I'm moving to Norway !

Truly breathtaking time lapse video - but it was the text underneath it that blew me away.

"Sunset and Sunrise are connected in one magnificent show of color and light lasting from 8 to 12 hours"

A seascaper's dream !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a seascaper's dream! It just looks beautiful, worth the freezing cold!
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
    — Hunter S. Thompson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in Norway a few weeks ago, staying in the west fjords area - and out of the 10 countries I visited across eastern Europe and Scandinavia - it was the warmest with 24C days :-) Of course move up to Tromso and it probably would have been a different story. Lovely place all 'round
    Nikon D750
    Olympus m/43
    Rolleicord IV

My SmugMug

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bye! Send a post card!
    Canon 7D : Canon EF 70-200mm f:2.8 L IS II USM - Canon EF 24-105 f:4 L IS USM - Canon EF 50mm f:1.8 - Canon EF-s 18-55mm f:3.5-5.6
    Sigma APO 150-500mm f:5-6.3 DG OS HSM
    - Sigma 10-20mm f:3.5 EX DC HSM
    Speedlite 580 EX II - Nissin Di866 II - Yongnuo 460-II x2 - Kenko extension tube set - Canon Extender EF 1.4x II
    Manfroto monopod - SILK 700DX Pro tripod - Remote release - Cokin Z-Pro filter box + Various filters

Current Social Experiment: CAPRIL - Wearing a cape for the month of April to support Beyond Blue
    Visit me on Flickr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!

A weeks long golden hour

Amor fati!
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh man! check this one!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just incredible stuff ! makes me want to go back into taking timelapses though SA seems a little less exciting thatn Norwegian Fjords lol
    Call me Dylan! www.everlookphotography.com | www.everlookphotography.wordpress.com | www.flickr.com/photos/dmtoh
    Canon EOS R5, : 16-35mm F4 L, 70-200F4 canon L, 24-70mm 2.8IIcanon L, Sirui tripod + K20D ballhead + RRS ballhead. |Sony A7r2 + Laowa 12mm F2.8, Nisi 15mm F4
    Various NiSi systems : Currently using switch filter and predominantly 6 stop ND, 10 stop ND, 3 stop medium GND
    Post : Adobe lightroom classic CC : Photoshop CC. Various actions for processing and web export

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He definitely knows what he's doing. Been watching his work for the past few months, I think he's the only person who's made a timelapse I didn't turn off before it got to the end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw the mountain a month or two ago and was blown away and have been following his work ever since.

problem is I now want to more than ever go to Sweden and the other Scandinavian countries. (I never want to leave Australia but now )

He has some great Volcano pics too on his facebook page

The world is truly an AMAZING PLACE
    Cartel Imagery
    Flickr

Nikon D7000
    Sony a65
    Canon 5D MKII

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These photos (videos) are just amazing, I am going to be in Finland for mid-summers, will be there for work (Tampere area), so not a lot of scope to travel around taking photos, but hopefully I will get some interesting photos with the night light. I am thinking about flying over a few days earlier and getting out on my own - maybe to Sweden, but have a lot of stuff going on at home and it is a bit difficult to find the time.

It is also difficult to travel with all my camera gear when I have all my work gear - any tips? I have a light weight tripod that i normally take, but its not really stable enough for night photos
    Canon 500D | EFS 15-85mm IS | EF 50mm F/1.8 II | EFS 18-55mm IS | EFS 55-250mm IS | Tamron 90mm F/2.8 Macro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't have to move there, just time the holiday right! Apparently this is very well seen from the Trondheim area (I have read about it before). Love the video.

And the Huffington Post link tells you what equipment he used.
    Last edited by Analog6; 14-06-2011 at 12:28pm.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What an incredible piece of beauty,, thankyou for sharing these links..
    CC is welcomed & appreciated

5d Mark II

Photography by nature is spiritual, considering it comes from the darkness to show the light.
    - Kevin Russo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, outstanding bits of timelapse there. Thanks for sharing...definitely some travel ideas there.
    John
    Nikon D800, D700, Nikkor 14-24 F2.8, 24-70mm F2.8, 50mm F1.8D, 70-200mm F2.8 VRII, Manfrotto 190XB with Q5 PM Head,
    SB-900,600, portable strobist setup & Editing on an Alienware M14x with LR4 and CS5 and a Samsung XL2370 Monitor.

Stormchasing isn't a hobby...its an obsession.
    For my gallery and photography: www.emanatephotography.com