User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: WIN : A seat at a Guy Gowan Photoshop seminar (enter before 4.00pm tomorrow - 31/05/2011)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

WIN : A seat at a Guy Gowan Photoshop seminar (enter before 4.00pm tomorrow - 31/05/2011)

Guy Gowan Seminars have offered me two seats to attend one of the upcoming seminars.

So you must be able to attend a seminar in : HOBART : MELBOURNE : ADELAIDE : PERTH (see HERE for dates and seminar details in your city)

I have decided (with permission from Guy Gowan Seminars) to offer them up to AP members. But here is the deal. If you win a seat to a seminar you have to come back to AP after attending and write a comprehensive review of the seminar for other AP members. We don't want just a paragraph saying "the course was great", we want an in-depth review.

So, if you want to win a seat to a Guy Gowan Seminar, here is what you have to do in the next 24 hours (this thread will close at 4.00PM Tuesday 31st May 2011 AEST). You MUST be able to attend one of the seminars in Hobart, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth

- Write in 100 words or less why we should give you a free ticket to attend a Guy Gowan Seminar and post it in this thread!

The moderators and I will announce the winners tomorrow after this thread has closed. The winners will be chosen on originality, written skills (after all you need to write a review once you have been), and any other methods that the mods and I deem necessary to choose the winners.

Guy Gowan is a photoshop master and his techniques are renowned for changing the way even the most advanced photographer processes and manages their photos.

SO IF YOU WANT TO WIN A FREE TICKET TO ONE OF THE GUY GOWAN SEMINARS, START TYPING (100 WORDS OR LESS)
    Last edited by ricktas; 30-05-2011 at 3:22pm.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Sunrise Chaser
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really great offer Rick, Wish I could attend , I would be in it for sure , This little treat will make someone happy and expand there PP skills
    Canon : 30D, and sometimes the 5D mkIII , Sigma 10-20, 50mm 1.8, Canon 24-105 f4 L , On loan Sigma 120-400 DG and Canon 17 - 40 f4 L , Cokin Filters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone who has never been to a Guy Gowan presentation, this is a great opportunity. I went last year when he was here and was totally amazed. Hope you all go foe it, well worth it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to delete my application but on further checking I have family commitments this weekend. D'oh.
    Last edited by cam bicknell; 31-05-2011 at 12:20pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Late 90’s, LAN parties, gaming, no thanks, what’s this Photoshop 5.0? I knew nothing about computers, but this program sucked me in. To be able to manipulate a digital image like this was almost like being God himself. To this day, the knowledge I have is self-taught, stumbling my way around the program until I achieve something mildly appealing. To have someone as renowned as this impart their knowledge of this incredible piece of software, would provide me with the tools necessary to take my post processing to a whole new level.
    J e f f

D90: with optional noob skills.

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish it was available in Sydney 2. I'd apply 2 go.
    Am.
    CC, Image editing OK.

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjhtt View Post
    Late 90’s, LAN parties, gaming, no thanks, what’s this Photoshop 5.0? I knew nothing about computers, but this program sucked me in. To be able to manipulate a digital image like this was almost like being God himself. To this day, the knowledge I have is self-taught, stumbling my way around the program until I achieve something mildly appealing. To have someone as renowned as this impart their knowledge of this incredible piece of software, would provide me with the tools necessary to take my post processing to a whole new level.
    A PM is coming your way Jeff, with details of your free ticket to the Guy Gowan seminar of your choice. Congratulations!