User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: Bridge problem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bridge problem

Not quite sure if ive previousely poste dthis problem before or not but will do so. If i upload three bracketed files into bridge from my folders, for example one two stops under, one two stops over and one right on they all come up in bridge as well as ACR all looking the same.
    Exif date shows they are breacketed but somewhere along the line Bridge etc shows their exposure the same (Physically that is) (All look the same)..
    Do i need to uninstal and re-install Photoshop or is there a preference somewhere ticked that maybe doing some editing etc somewhere automaticlly???..
    Tried to look through the preferences but darned if i can spot anything out of kilta anywhere ey??..
    has done it before and let it go then i shot some bracketed shots yesterday for some HDR and looking at them in the film strip in bridge all look to have the same exposure ey??..
    Help greatly appreciated..
    We didnt inherit this land, we merely borrow it from our Children

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try EDIT>>CAMERA RAW PREFERENCES There is a tick box for the Default Image Settings. If you have "Apply Auto Tone Adjustments" selected, then uncheck it and see if this fixes the problem.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What can i say Snoopy!!??, Your a Plurry legend..Been trying to sus that one out fer yonks..Thanks aheap ey..

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad it worked for you.