User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  11
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how did you propose to get married?

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I booked a night at crown metropol, a nice hotel I'm Melbourne. We had a booking in the tram restaurant, which is a Very unique type of restaurant that travels around Melbourne over a 5 course meal. Thiss is where the question was asked. Unsurprisingly the answer was yes. great night out, highly recommend this to anyone.
    Daniel Thompson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Canon 7D & 5D Mark II : 24-70mm f2.8L : 70-200mm f2.8L IS II : 17-40mm f4L : CANON EF 100MM F2.8 MACRO L IS USM: 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM : 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 IS : 50mm f1.8 : 430EX II & 580EX II External Speedlites : Manfrotto 190X PROB + 804RC2 head : Lee CPL, ND and GND filter system : Lee Big Stopper : CS6 Photoshop : PS Elements 11 : PS Lightroom 5 Tightly packed into a Lowepro Pro Runner 450

Follow me on FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/GreenOrchardPhotography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats Mr Coldblood

I got a delivery of red roses and giant soft toy to work on Valentines Day (6 yrs ago). Was VERY out of character as my other half does not do flowers or valentines day normally. The proposal was on the card. I promptly phoned and thanked him for the flowers and embarrassment, but refused to answer his question until he asked me properly..in person!!! He did that evening and we shopped for a ring soon after. Still haven't got around to the wedding though!
    Shirl
    Gear - 7D, Canon 100mm macro f2.8L, Sigma 10-20, Sigma 24-70 f2.8, nifty fifty, tripod, hitech filters, lowepro versapack and a long wishlist!
    http://www.shirleymilburn.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/ShirleyMilburnPhotography

Going Cold Blooded
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably the most unromantic proposal, more of a mutual agreement (at the Perth Zoo of all places) to get married after the first "accident".....

But I made up for it with a honeymoon Mediterranean Cruise.
    Canon 7D Mark II

Adam Brice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to say that i did'nt. I would go to work for 8 hours a day, and i would be king for 8 hours. When i get home like a lot of blokes i know you would just sit quietly and do as your told. So when I was told we are getting married, the only option you have is to say Yes Dear. From there we went through the normal channels Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring, & Suffer-ring

A. P's Culinary Indiscriminant
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simple, Mongo just accepted Mrs Mongo's firm proposal
    Nikon and Pentax user

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123