User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: State Of Origin, Game 1.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    08 Dec 2009
    Location
    Macleay Island
    Posts
    1,639
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    State Of Origin, Game 1.

    Sorry all you Cockroaches down there. You had it for a little bit, but then we just TOOK IT AWAY FROM YA.
    Cheers, Paul.
    Canon 50D w BG l Nifty Fifty l Sigma 10-20 f4-5.6 l Sigma 24-70 f2.8 l EF 100mm f2.8 USM Macro l EF 300 f4L IS USM l EF 1.4X ll TC l 430EXII l Vanguard Alto Pro 263 w BH100 l Manfrotto 680B w 234RC l Lowepro Bags.l Sigma EM-140 Ring Flash.

  2. #2
    Who me? dbax's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Sep 2007
    Location
    Tweed Heads
    Posts
    2,749
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its been a bad year for the Queenslanders, floods Cyclones etc, we're just letting you down easy bring on game 's 2 & 3
    Cheers David.

    Canon 40D/EF-S 17-85 mm IS/Kenko Extenson Tubes/Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 II (nifty fifty)
    Sigma 10-20mm 4-5.6 /Sigma 70-200/ Sigma 1.4 teleconverter/ some Conkin filters | Adobe Photoshop CS6



  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    30 May 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,599
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I will shoot (a metaphor - just in case) the next person who tries to link a football game to the 'spirit' of those who have suffered as a consequence of a natural disaster.

    It is offensive to link professional Neanderthals to this.

    Rant over.
    Canon 7D : Canon EF 70-200mm f:2.8 L IS II USM - Canon EF 24-105 f:4 L IS USM - Canon EF 50mm f:1.8 - Canon EF-s 18-55mm f:3.5-5.6
    Sigma APO 150-500mm f:5-6.3 DG OS HSM
    - Sigma 10-20mm f:3.5 EX DC HSM
    Speedlite 580 EX II - Nissin Di866 II - Yongnuo 460-II x2 - Kenko extension tube set - Canon Extender EF 1.4x II
    Manfroto monopod - SILK 700DX Pro tripod - Remote release - Cokin Z-Pro filter box + Various filters

    Current Social Experiment: CAPRIL - Wearing a cape for the month of April to support Beyond Blue
    Visit me on Flickr

  4. #4
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    03 Mar 2010
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    889
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty72 View Post
    professional Neanderthals
    That's quite funny, but probably as insulting to a football player as it would be to you if they reffered to you as a professional peodophile because of your interest in photography.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    23 Mar 2011
    Location
    Marsfield
    Posts
    893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good match, despite the result. I think the Blues do have a chance in the series, as long as they keep this team close to as it is. As much as I totally disagree with the de-selection of Hayne, Dugan played well and if Stuart's only after a fullback, there's no reason to change. Though I'd still like to see Hayne injected into the team... somehow. How a squad of the best players in NSW can be missing the last 2 Dally M winners is a bit odd. Understandable, with Carney's recent run of events, but I'd hope that maybe there is a space for Hayne and Carney in the team somewhere.
    Last edited by Geoff79; 26-05-2011 at 1:05pm.

  6. #6
    Member
    Threadstarter

    Join Date
    08 Dec 2009
    Location
    Macleay Island
    Posts
    1,639
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well said Goeff. They did look dangerous at times when they found a little space to run. 50/50 on Dugans performance. Hayne should be there. Glad he's not. Carney should be booted out of the game, for good. Hope you get a good crowd for game 2. Best of luck. You will need it.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    30 May 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,599
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    That's quite funny, but probably as insulting to a football player as it would be to you if they reffered to you as a professional peodophile because of your interest in photography.
    As a former player of both rugby codes, I feel eminently qualified to bag players of both rugby codes.

    This bagging will only escalate when the words 'Australian Rules Football' are splayed into a conversation.

    Seriously, my point was not that Rugby League is bad, but comparing it to the trials and tribulations of natural disasters is a bit sick...

    Scotty

  8. #8
    BEST IN SHOW
    Join Date
    12 May 2010
    Location
    Beenleigh
    Posts
    320
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff79 View Post
    Good match, despite the result. I think the Blues do have a chance in the series, as long as they keep this team close to as it is. As much as I totally disagree with the de-selection of Hayne, Dugan played well and if Stuart's only after a fullback, there's no reason to change. Though I'd still like to see Hayne injected into the team... somehow. How a squad of the best players in NSW can be missing the last 2 Dally M winners is a bit odd. Understandable, with Carney's recent run of events, but I'd hope that maybe there is a space for Hayne and Carney in the team somewhere.
    Agree on it being a good match. All origin matches should be that close. Yes they have to retain the same team if possible. Dont agree aboutt Hayne. He does not have the SOO work ethic. He has loads of ability and skill but only brings it out when he wants to. ARL have to stop rewarding serial offenders with rep spots. They should be happy just still being allowed to play club footy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty72 View Post
    As a former player of both rugby codes, I feel eminently qualified to bag players of both rugby codes.

    This bagging will only escalate when the words 'Australian Rules Football' are splayed into a conversation.

    Seriously, my point was not that Rugby League is bad, but comparing it to the trials and tribulations of natural disasters is a bit sick...

    Scotty
    You wont understand It's A Queensland Thing When Billy Moore screemed out he had the whole state behind him. And when times got tough the whole state drew upon great QLD achievements as inspiration. And as a HOMO ERGASTER I think I'll shoot (a metaphor) the next HOMO SAPIEN who calls me a NEANDERTHAL
    Peter

    Canon s3is, 2 x 50Ds, Canon 18-55is, Canon 55-250is, ef 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM, Canon Nifty Fifty f/1.8,
    Sigma 70-200 f2.8 ex dg os hsm, Sigma APO 150-500 f5-6.3 dg os hsm
    tripod, monopod, 4 didgeridoo's.
    Two million years of evolution and I'm still a Homo ergaster.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mustymustang/

  9. #9
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    03 Mar 2010
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    889
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty72 View Post
    I feel eminently qualified to bag players of both rugby codes.
    That's even funnier.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •