Hi all,

I'm working on a new version of my website, because my current one is 100% Flash based and I fancy a change.

I started off looking at Wordpress, but trying to hammer it into shape was driving me mad, not to mention constantly getting request time-outs whenever I tried to do anything. But that's another story.

So I'm bashing something together in Dreamweaver CS 5 now. All well and good until I get to the gallery part.

I've tried using several different 'plug-in' solutions, but always get the same problem. The images display in a column running miles down the page (as though it's just displaying the list the slideshow is based on), instead of loading into a slideshow.

At the moment I'm working with slideViewerPro. I bet it's something really stupid I'm missing, any ideas?

This is what I've done so far:

-downloaded and unzipped the slideViewerPro files
-copy - pasted the 'list' code into my <body> (changed file paths to my images)
-copy - pasted the 'set up' code into my <head>
-downloaded jQuery and updated the path in the code to reflect my filename/path (also tried linking to Google CDN of jQuery instead)

I haven't touched his CSS or JS files.

As I said, I had the same issue with other galleries, so obviously I'm missing something probably very basic.

Test page I'm trying to get working is here.

Anyone able to help an idiot out?

Thanks in advance,

J