User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  13
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Your Personality Show Through In Your Photos ?

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Rainer View Post
    Interesting question Paul...and I suppose in a way my personality is reflected in my photo's. I'm curious by nature..and patient and stubborn and you'll always find me outside, prodding and poking and wondering! LOL! So I guess that's why Macro appeals to me so much. I get to see so many wonderful, truly fascinating creatures close up.it's exciting! I also love the challenge of trying to get a decent shot with my little P+S.
    From what I see from your images Kerry, I think you have a wonderful personality shinning through.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDo View Post
    If I had one it might. When I get one I'm sure it will! Is that too enigmatic?
    No. That is You to a T Waz. 'Man of Mystery'.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PH005 View Post
    From what I see from your images Kerry, I think you have a wonderful personality shinning through.
    You're just trying to make a middle aged woman blush Paul ( and it worked! )
    I do the best I can with my little Canon Ixus 60

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Rainer View Post
    You're just trying to make a middle aged woman blush Paul ( and it worked! )
    How can anyone see you blush behind the Groucho Marx disguise?
    Waz
    Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who matter don't mind don't matter and those who mind don't matter - Dr. Seuss...
    D700 x 2 | Nikkor AF 50 f/1.8D | Nikkor AF 85 f/1.8D | Optex OPM2930 tripod/monopod | Enthusiasm ...

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDo View Post
    How can anyone see you blush behind the Groucho Marx disguise?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me, I think a new part of my personality has become apparent through my photos.

I always said I wasn't artistic, wasn't patient, wasn't much about the details in life.

And yet through my lens I manage to see what no one else would pay attention to. Its made me become patient, especially when I've managed to shake my hand on the 37th take

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice answer WhiteFire. I like that. Look forward to seeing some of those images.
    Cheers, Paul.
    Canon 50D w BG l Nifty Fifty l Sigma 10-20 f4-5.6 l Sigma 24-70 f2.8 l EF 100mm f2.8 USM Macro l EF 300 f4L IS USM l EF 1.4X ll TC l 430EXII l Vanguard Alto Pro 263 w BH100 l Manfrotto 680B w 234RC l Lowepro Bags.l Sigma EM-140 Ring Flash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    id definitely say yes. from my limited experience of course. photos taken reflects how the person sees things and what are of interest at the time. ive been moving from a few genres or should i say phases in my case. moved from my idea of an "ideal" photograph (initial learning experience with a dslr, very contrasty oversharpened images), to more of a POV (Point of View) type images /street snaps? then now im back to a modest balance between the two which i think currently is shaping my images.

plus theres always a different signature of images from different photographers either by shooting style or post processing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12