Ive decided to upgrade from my 550d to the 5dmk2, that was until i heard 'rumors' theres a 5dmk3 coming out. This was about 1 month ago.
As these are just rumors should i just waiting, bite the bullet and get the 5d2? or has anyone heard any confirmations?
I dont want to buy the 5d2 only to find out the 5d3 has just been announced. Im sure others dont like this happening either..