Hi all,

Just would like some assistance in a photo shoot I will be doing very soon. Has anyone done a shoot for an applicant that has applied for an airline? My client needs two full body shots, two half body shots (waist up) and four head shots (very similar to passport images). One of the full body shots and one of the half body shots need to be taken in a controlled lighting environment (I have a studio). This is the same with the head shots. The remainder of the images need to be in an outdoor environment (not a problem). These are the requirements requested by the airline. My issue is this, can someone either help or direct my attention to what sort of posing I might need to instruct my client to do. I have done many studio shoots for clients but I am assuming that this type of required photography may be different? Any advice will be helpful! Please advise on lighting technique. I have been instructed by my client it has to be of a white background (not a problem). Also I have a varied array of lighting options so all suggestions are going to be extremely helpful. I would like to know that maybe my images could help her secure her dream job.

Warm regards,

Lanny