User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: What are your favourite/interesting/quirky Photographer's websites? ie Webdesign & layout

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation What are your favourite/interesting/quirky Photographer's websites? ie Webdesign & layout

Just wondering what people's favourite websites are from Professional/Amateur/Artist photographers?

Im talking more about the website itself rather than the content though!

For example - i quite like* removed : Members with under 50 posts and/or 30 days membership can only post links to their own personal photographic website, and nothing else" See the site rules, particularly rule 19 : admin*

Ive seen a few that were really minimalist that looked great, others that had cool (but simple) little flash things going on.

I'd be keen to know what some AP'ers rate and why

edit - forgot a URL
    Last edited by ricktas; 17-05-2011 at 8:10pm.
    Pentax K7, MZ-30 (film), ME-Super (film), Diana mini, Holga Sterographic (3D)
    Pentax FA31/1.8 Ltd, FA 50/1.4, FA 77/1.8 Ltd, DFA 100/2.8 Macro WR, DA*16-50/2.8, DA*50-135/2.8, DA 18-250, FA 100-300, Sigma 10-20, Sigma 17-35, Tamron 18-200, Photix 35mm Tilt-shift, Samyang 8mm Fisheye, Lensbaby, 2x Pentax AF 540GZ, various other bits of flash accessories + more enthusiasm than skill.

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump

no one has any sites they saw as graphically/user interface out-there or beautifully minimalist simple?

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JayR View Post
    For example - i quite like* removed : Members with under 50 posts and/or 30 days membership can only post links to their own personal photographic website, and nothing else" See the site rules, particularly rule 19 : admin*
    apologies, forgot about all of the rules here.

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JayR View Post
    bump

no one has any sites they saw as graphically/user interface out-there or beautifully minimalist simple?
    Maybe everyone around here are to busy being photographers and contributing to AP to worry about other photographers websites. Maybe.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe you are wording it wrong. I got the feeling that at the end you are asking about the website itself, not the photographer or his/her images??? Am I wrong? I personally don't look at other peoples websites - too busy being on here and doing my own stuff (no I don't have one! )

Give it a few more days, you will probably get more responses (sometimes it does take a few days to get some people to answer).
    Monika
    Equipment: Canon 60D, Nikon FE, Nikkor 50mm 1.8 lens, Fancier FT-662A tripod, 18-55mm kit lens, 55-250mm kit lens, 30mm 1.4 Sigma lens, LR4, PS Elements
    Check out my Flickr photos ... http://www.flickr.com/photos/missmonny/
    ... and then you can like me on www.facebook.com/PhotoByMB or see my shop on http://www.redbubble.com/people/msmonny