User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: pentax kx..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pentax kx..

so far i have found my kx a delight to use.very compact,plenty of work to do finding my way around it,have some lenses from my old k100d,all pent lenses interchange,this cuts costs for me . jw.

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ability to keep older, better quality glass is why I bought mine, too. Hoping to move up to a K-5 soon though. I'm not concerned by the extra bells and whistles; I am just in awe of the better sensor of the K-5. The menu navigation has also become a chore, but I can live with it until the K-5 becomes a reality for me. Enjoy your K-x and start posting some of your K-x images real soon, eh?
    Waz
    Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who matter don't mind don't matter and those who mind don't matter - Dr. Seuss...
    D700 x 2 | Nikkor AF 50 f/1.8D | Nikkor AF 85 f/1.8D | Optex OPM2930 tripod/monopod | Enthusiasm ...

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser OzzieTraveller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G'day John

Firstly - welcome to the forum ... you'll find us a nice mob of mad 'togs !!!

re- the Kx ... as you get to use it more you'll find all sorts of out-of-the-way things buried in the menus that let you do lots of "real-squizzy" things
    overall, it's a nice camera and I'm sure that you'll have meny years of pleasure with it

When you're ready, show us some of the stuff you're doing
    Regards, Phil
    Of all the stuff in a busy photographers kitbag, the ability to see photographically is the most important
    google me at Travelling School of Photography
    images.: flickr.com/photos/ozzie_traveller/sets/