I have been pondering this for a while...
When you are on AP, how do you view the site and it photos?
1. Do you go to 'forum', click on each selection (Abstract, Macro, Nature etc) and then view the images that way?
2. Or do you click on 'forum' then view the newest photos that are on the r/h side?
3. Or do you click 'New Posts' and just view things that are the newest regardless if it is a photo or a discussion?
4. Or only view the selections that appeal to you (landscape, mono etc)
5. Or if all has been seen, do you ever go back - way back - and view photos that you may have missed?
I know I do all of the above but I mainly use no. 2 & 3! Maybe no.5 if I have alot of time on my hands