User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Dicky Beach again - MAYBE at this stage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dicky Beach again - MAYBE at this stage

Well it's low tide around 6:30AM (low tide of 0.4m at 4:45AM and high tide of 1.3m at 10:19AM) so should be good at sunrise which is at 6:34AM. Weather's looking good as well. It's this Sunday the 19th of June I am referring to.

SO....

depending on how I go on Saturday and plans for Sunday, I MIGHT end up for another go at Dicky beach (after the terrible weather and tides last time).

Anyone care to join me?
    Cheers DJ

I am a keen learner and always seeking improvement tips from others

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey dj ... sorry haven't been on AP for a couple of weeks, so only just seen this!!! I would love to have another go at Dicky, but bit late this time, however let me know if you go again and if not working I'll join you up there

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacs14 View Post
    hey dj ... sorry haven't been on AP for a couple of weeks, so only just seen this!!! I would love to have another go at Dicky, but bit late this time, however let me know if you go again and if not working I'll join you up there
    No worries at all Jaqui - we are off to NSW next week for a week going to Corromandel peninsula - hoping to capture some shots. Will have to definitely organise something while the winter lasts.