Hi all,

A while ago I organised a photo climb on the story bridge, see the previous thread here, and my pics are here. Well it's on again, as long as we can get the numbers.

Date: 11th June 2011 (Saturday)
Time: 5:00 am (this is a winter dawn/sunrise opportunity)
Cost: They are offering me a huge discount this time of only $99 instead of $130.

They also haven't placed a minimum number of climbers limit on us this time, but would be great if we can have 12 people again. As it'll be a group booking again, I'll need your money before the climb, same as last time, contact me for bank details (still the same as last time, if you want to go again).

I have organised with the guide there to make it a morning where it'll be just us, and they are allowing us to stay as long as we need as it is not a public day (meaning no public are allowed to climb).

It'll probably be really cold as we start well before sunrise which is at 6:34am that morning, to allow us heaps of time to get to the right spots on the bridge for dawn. Unlike the sunset climb there will be heaps going on on both sides with the golden light on the buildings and the sunrise on the other.