User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: AusPhotography Sponsors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AusPhotography Sponsors

Is it my computer or is anyone else having problems accessing the AusPhotography Sponsors page ? When I click on it through "AP Extras" I just get a big empty page and no matter how long I leave that page open, it still doesn't load.
    Mick.

http://www.pbase.com/guzziev

Canon 7D, Canon 15 - 85 mm, Canon EF 70 - 300mm L lens, Canon 100mm macro L lens, Canon 430EXII flash, Fancier tripod, Lowepro 190 camera bag, Canon RC6 remote shutter release, Yong Nuo flash trigger and receiver.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Try clicking the small icon between the ads at the top and bottom of each site page, there are two buttons there "AP Shop" and "Sponsors". The AP Extra's one, works for me, also try this direct link
    Last edited by ricktas; 16-04-2011 at 8:44am.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser OzzieTraveller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G'day Mick

I've tried it at 0842 today
    Got a vertical list of sponsor's ad images + member responses below
    Can only presume your computer has temp left the scene for a cuppa & a chocky bikkie

Regards, Phil
    Of all the stuff in a busy photographers kitbag, the ability to see photographically is the most important
    google me at Travelling School of Photography
    images.: flickr.com/photos/ozzie_traveller/sets/

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rick, The "AP Shop" button works fine, but not the "Sponsors" button or the direct link.
    And Phil, maybe you are right, but it has been like it all week. ARGGGGGGGHHHH computers, who needs them anyway. Ahh yes that's right, we all do !
    Not to worry, it might come back some day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for a while now i have been hibernating and have not visited AP.. bought something today and i need a memory card and suddenly thought of buying from an AP sponsor via the AP website but all i got is a blank page.. tried the sponsors link on the homepage and the direct link that Rick posted but same think... using FF4 and it opens a new tab with http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...te-Advertisers as the link.. now back to hibernating