Got a 60D yesterday and tried it out at local footy today.
Impressions are not as heavy as 50D. Also a bit smaller so would suit smaller hands. I reckon it feels a bit light but that’s after being used to 50D with battery grip. I'm a big guy and 50D suits me nicely.

Nice sculptured thumb indent makes for good grip.

Burst mode sounds a fraction slower than 50D but testing shooting a stopwatch on the monitor show both about the same at around 6 shots per second.

Battery lasts longer than 50D, back to 30D type battery life.

Buttons different on top, only control 1 setting not 2 like 30D & 50D, but easier to use, no button for white balance, but I have set that as a shortcut on centre push of control wheel so not a problem.

18 Mp vs 15Mp actually noticeable on monitor, you can crop more with better results. JPEGs seem better / sharper / better exposure. I have used a 7D and image quality looks like what i remembered that to be.

Don’t like swivel LCD, I like it facing me for quick preview, so no point in swivel unless shooting on live-view overhead shots. Swivel means it sits a bit proud so nose hits it when looking in viewfinder.

Movie mode no good in bright light as you need to see LCD in sunlight to focus – impossible. Can’t look thru viewfinder in movie mode as it sets mirror up and uses live-view in movie mode.

60D uses SD cards. I got a Class 6 card but you can see it isn’t as fast as compact flash cards, still writing buffer for some time after shooting a burst, but didn’t present a problem. Answer would be to buy expensive Class 10 SD cards.

Feel the viewfinder is a bit brighter in 60D vs 50D.

Dial on top has button on top that you have to push in before you can change settings from M to Av to Tv etc. Good in that you can’t accidentally knock dial and change setting.

That’s about it. Still love my 50D though!