Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome : Cheap Canvas Prints : to the Ausphotography Site Advertisers

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome : Cheap Canvas Prints : to the Ausphotography Site Advertisers

I would like to welcome Cheap Canvas Prints to the Ausphotography site advertisers.

Welcome to Cheap Canvas Prints!

Here at Cheap Canvas Prints we provide a no-fuss way to get your photos on canvas, or if you prefer, your art on canvas. All our canvases are ready-to-hang meaning they are stretched around a frame with hanging cord on the back. Cheap Canvas Prints is just that - cheap! But don't think cheap means poor quality. We've scoured the globe to find the best materials for your canvas art prints, at the lowest price and have brought them together for you to take advantage of.

We ship direct to your door, ready-to-hang canvases. Simply place the order online and it's ready to ship Within 10 working days.
    Worry-free Guarantee on all canvas art prints
    Canvas prints guarantee

It's simple: if you don't like your print on canvas, return it and either get your money back or get another canvas - full details here. No strings attached! This means you don't need to bother about seeing samples of our work, and weighing up whether you think we'll do a good job. If you don't like your photos on canvas, just return it. That's the way it should be especially when you're ordering online.
    Free shipping Australia-wide!

Free shipping for canvas printsWe ship your ready-to-hangcanvas direct to your door - for free to anywhere in Australia. Simply place the order online and it's ready to ship Within 10 working days (even faster - Within 7 working days if you pay 15% more). So when comparing prices don't forget that shipping can be expensive but with Cheap Canvas Prints, you don't pay a cent.

In fact, once your order leaves our door, it'll get to most places in Australia within 3 working days, usually overnight. That's fast!

"It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    and to add, as per the banner ad, there will be a 50% discount off all Canvas Prints for Ausphotography members who order before 30th April.. ENJOY!

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow ! ! fantastic Rick! Thanks Cheap Canvas Prints!!
    Happy to take all constructive Critique, please don't rework or edit my photos. Thanks!

Canon 6D, 2 Canon 50D's gripped, Canon 1000D, Canon 70-200 F2.8 ( non IS),Canon 70-200 2.8, Canon 24-70 2.8, Sigma 85 1.4, Canon 50mm F1.8.. yongnuo speedlights and triggers, and manfrotto tripods.

Who me?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting, welcome aboard Cheap Canvas Prints, looks like I'm going to get some hangers
    Cheers David.

Canon 40D/EF-S 17-85 mm IS/Kenko Extenson Tubes/Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 II (nifty fifty)
    Sigma 10-20mm 4-5.6 /Sigma 70-200/ Sigma 1.4 teleconverter/ some Conkin filters | Adobe Photoshop CS6

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the welcome :)

Thanks Ricki, and others for the welcome.

While obviously we want to promote our business, we prefer to participate in forums like this at the same time.

Like you, we love what we do. We'd be happy to answer questions but also we want to learn how we can improve. We'll let the occasional banner ad and our actual product do the promotion

One thing I might add to Ricki's intro, is don't let the word "cheap" put you off! We're just a highly automated company and so our overheads are pretty low.

Andy

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there and Welcome .. Great timing too for Mothers Day..

I shoot with Canon And Olympus Cameras

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! Those prices really are quite cheap!!!
    --=3 In Veritas Lux E=--
    Bodies: Canon EOS 5D Mk II, Canon EOS 550D
    Lenses: EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM, EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
    Strobist: 2 x Speedlite 580EXII, 4 x Yongnuo RF-603 Radio Tranceivers, Yongnuo ST-E2 IR Transmitter
    3 x Manfrotto Light Stands, 2 x Softboxes, 2 x Bounce Brollies
    Tripod: Vanguard Alta Pro 263AT, PH-50 Panhead

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would you believe I was just talking about getting canvas prints last nite with the wife?
    perfect timing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm looking to get a canvas or two so I will be giving you a try.
    A great offer for AP, welcome to the site
    Shirl
    Gear - 7D, Canon 100mm macro f2.8L, Sigma 10-20, Sigma 24-70 f2.8, nifty fifty, tripod, hitech filters, lowepro versapack and a long wishlist!
    http://www.shirleymilburn.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/ShirleyMilburnPhotography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a couple of questions:

1) When I click on the banner and redirected to the site, it only stated the 30% off price. Have I done something wrong?

2) Color space: sRGB or AdobeRGB? Prefer in TIFF or JPEG?

Amor fati!
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow! great prices!!!

have been thinking aobut adding canvas prints to my website pricelist. looks like i have somewhere cheap to get them done now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Andylo,

Sorry about the delay in responding... notifications of replies to this thread went to spam.

It's definitely 50% off for you guys. We already have a 30% off sale and when you go to the pricing page it should show a coupon for another 20% off, if you've clicked on the banner.

If not, you can always submit an order, don't pay, put in some notes, and we'll adjust the price on this end.

We use AdobeRGB colour space. Now, if you can pick the difference between a TIFF file and JPG (high quality) file, when printed on canvas, then I'd be impressed... so JPG is more than acceptable.

Andy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, great prices! I can't afford a print before the end of April but I'll keep an eye out for your specials. Thanks for making the offer to us.

Do you have an email list or anything for specials that people can sign up to?
    Last edited by Analog6; 17-04-2011 at 12:24pm.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Analog6,

Save your money for Easter! I'll see if I can get a hint from the boss if the offer will be extended past April. Fingers crossed.

We do have an email list. Just send us a message via our contact form:

www.cheapcanvasprints.com.au/contact.php

You can unsubscribe at any time and we don't sell your email address or anything stupid like that

Andy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just received my first canvas from these guys and I must say I am very impressed. The quality is excellent, highly recommended.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not able to get a promotional code from the website when visiting from here. Got one a couple of days ago but doesn't seem to be working now. Any idea if this deal still stands? 20% off that is.

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Jones AU View Post
    Not able to get a promotional code from the website when visiting from here. Got one a couple of days ago but doesn't seem to be working now. Any idea if this deal still stands? 20% off that is.
    Hi Ben the deal was for April and May..Sorry! You could try emailing them and seeing if you can wangle a discount though ... HEHEHE
    Last edited by ricktas; 19-06-2011 at 8:58pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm it must have run over by a few days, I'm sure I had the code pop up a couple of days ago. Can't complain too much with 40% off though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one more quality product recieved from these guys, cant fault workmanship with there product.

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just clicked the above link for Cheap Canvas Prints and, until the end of this month, they have a 40% off sale, but it also said as a member of AP I'd get another 20% off. That's 60% off their normal price. Thinking about it at those prices.
    I wasn't paid for this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast