Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: A Game of Thrones!

Shore Crawler
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DDR rip off was funny lol - AA xXX AABAB - lady on top for the win!
    Call me Dylan! www.everlookphotography.com | www.everlookphotography.wordpress.com | www.flickr.com/photos/dmtoh
    Canon EOS R5, : 16-35mm F4 L, 70-200F4 canon L, 24-70mm 2.8IIcanon L, Sirui tripod + K20D ballhead + RRS ballhead. |Sony A7r2 + Laowa 12mm F2.8, Nisi 15mm F4
    Various NiSi systems : Currently using switch filter and predominantly 6 stop ND, 10 stop ND, 3 stop medium GND
    Post : Adobe lightroom classic CC : Photoshop CC. Various actions for processing and web export

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being crook for such a long time has enabled me to read "A Dance With Dragons" at a comfortable pace. I find this last book delves much further into the characters, bringing a few suprises. Although I'm only a bit over a third of the way through it.
    Geoff
    Honesty is best policy.
    CC is always welcome
    Nikon D3000 ... Nikon D90... Nikon D700 Various lenses, Home studio equipment and all the associated stuff
    Flickr

Shore Crawler
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pad your walls geoff

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Warning: Posting links to torrent files or sites where illegal copies of tv shows can be obtained is not on. We have removed some posts from this thread that included such links.

the site rules

4] Information regarding copyright infringement may neither be requested nor discussed. This relates specifically to requests for software copyright infringement, discussion or promotion of software copyright infringement, or requesting/providing access to serial number generation software, or download information regarding potential copyright infringement of software, but is not limited to these.

[10] Members are not to discuss/promote or otherwise disseminate information regarding any illegal activity. Discussion of any illegal activities – be they criminal or civil – is unacceptable.

Any member posting links to such sites/files in this thread after this warning, will be banned.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I quite enjoyed the books, but if I'd done my research and realised that the series hadn't been finished I wouldn't have bothered starting!! I find it really annoying knowing that there's literally years to go before finding out how it all ends.

You think I'd learn my lesson, but at the moment I'm in a holding pattern on four series; "Fire and Ice", "The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant", "The Wheel of Time" and "The Kingkiller Chronicle". All great series, but I really want to be able to read the last 1 or 2 books in each series without waiting between releases!

As an aside, I got sooo p'd off by the number of times "Nynaeve sniffed"...!!
    https://forkandfoot.com

Nikon D7000
    Sigma 10-20mm ~ Nikon 18-55mm ~ Nikon 55-200mm ~ Manfrotto 190XProB ~ Manfrotto 488RC2
    ~ LowePro Top Load Zoom 1

Shore Crawler
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol andrew - at least we know the wheel of time is about to finish even if written by a different author ( I stopped reading at book 8 though because of the issues like Nynaeve tugging at her braid etc)
    I think the series on TV might be a good incentive for Mr Martin to actually finish the books! If it keeps going and they get close to catching him up, I'm sure there would be a huge incentive to finish it off - providing its not a botch rushed job

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As my bookmark descends near the end of the book, it reflects on the pages it has past.
    The bookmark has met the Starks, lannisters and even Snow. And others too numerous to mention.
    It's been through dry arid lands, muddy fields and ice and snow up to its knees.
    It has seen wolves, direwolves and other exotic creatures.
    It has gone through friendship, lust, love, loyalty and hate.
    It has met woman with pride, woman in royalty and woman of the night.
    It has seen wars, unity and cruelty.
    It has seen men who don't deserve to die, and men that don't deserve to live.
    As it churns through the last 100 pages or so. It will get even more tattered, more torn and look more used.
    The padded walls have not yet been used, but the bookmark is ready to fly.
    A lot can happen in 100 pages or so, as the bookmark soldiers through the remnants of the book.

For those just starting, or a couple of books in. Keep reading, or your bookmark will not forgive you.

Shore Crawler
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I will re read this again
    I read it in the course of a week and in between , while Marianne had it, I had the audiobook on while doing other things lol.
    Let me know what you think of the last 100 pages when you're done!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well.... Just got an email from my bookmark. It come all the way from China I think
    WOW.. wasn't expecting that... Took me an hour and a half to go to sleep last night, I was that P'd off.
    Anyway. Sadly finished the book today. I suppose I have to wait another year or so for the next one.
    The last book of Wheel of Time should be out in November. I can then finish that.

Shore Crawler
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pretty sure all is not as it seems - at least I hope so! (if the prologue has anything to do with THAT chapter)

Shore Crawler
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm excited about April 1 dunno about the rest of you :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEMaM...eature=related
    Last edited by Dylan & Marianne; 01-03-2012 at 4:29pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was a cruel early april fools joke TBH but yes DEEPLY EXCITED
    Cartel Imagery
    Flickr

Nikon D7000
    Sony a65
    Canon 5D MKII

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woohoo!! Been waiting for ages for it's return!!

D750 Shines
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By far the best series of any series in a long time

cheers

Nikon D750,D500,Z6,Coolpix P7700
    Nikkor 300mm f/4E PF ED VR, Nikkor 16-35mm f/4 VR, Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8, Tokina 100mm f/2.8, Tamron 60mm f/2 , Tamron SP 24-70mm f2.8 VC Di, Nikon Z 24-70mm f/4
    FTZ adapator
    Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art

Shore Crawler
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My spoiler free opinion of the first episode of season 2 : mostly awesome, some concerns! Everything was set up for the rest of the season but some scenes seem a little stale compared to the book reading and some changes I don't agree with - but thats always going to happen - now I will spend 6 days every week waiting for hte next episode lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345