User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Adapter is needed for the Canon 100mm L IS lens with the Canon MT-24EX Macro Twin Lite Flash

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adapter is needed for the Canon 100mm L IS lens with the Canon MT-24EX Macro Twin Lite Flash

If you have the Canon 100mm Macro L IS Lens then you do need to buy the Canon 67C Macrolite Adapter when using the Canon MT-24EX Macro Twin Lite Flash, it seems that flash was made for a 58mm thread, and of course because its a L series lens that adapter is the dearest of the lot..

I also have a Tamron 90mm macro lens and if I want to use that Canon flash I was told all I need to get is a step-up ring 55-67mm probably got one anyway.. I ended up ringing the place where I buy a lot of my lenses from to find out this information as its nowhere on the Canon websites.

I ordered one yesterday and its on its way through one of the US sponsors here on the site I am lucky they have that adapter size as they are very scare in Australia there could even be none here due to that terrible earthquake in Japan recently..

I shoot with Olympus Cameras.. Sometimes Canon and My iPhone SE 2020

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this mean that the bugs in your garden will not even be safe at NIGHT ?

Loves The Wildlife.
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like that It has to get here first No I dont do any night time photography now its too cold.
    I will be feeling sorry for the bugs in the daylight hours though, after I learn to use it..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see the headlines now Mary Anne. " RSPCA reports 1000's of helpless insects temporarally blinded by Flash wielding Woman ". But seriously. Lucky You.

Loves The Wildlife.
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So funny
    Thank You I have saving since last year and my Birthday recently bought me a lot more $$$ Yes I am Lucky..