User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Panoramas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Panoramas

maybe previousely posted this query sometime in the past????, but i have been having a wee problemo with photoshop stitching Panoramas occasionally.
    what happens is, say i upload three Pics of an area and it will stitch two and drop one to the bottom!!??..
    Very annoying and keeps doing it to the same pics??..Appears it cant see which pic goes where?? or have i done something wrong??..
    has done it several times and have heard from others this is not uncommon with Photoshop..
    Anyone else experienced this and how do you overcome the problem??..
    Cheers and appreciate any help.
    We didnt inherit this land, we merely borrow it from our Children

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What version of PS? Adobe upgraded the auto-merging engine with the release of CS3, and have made some improvements since. If you are using an earlier version of PS, then you will find it does odd things as it wasn't the best bit of programming until CS3
    Last edited by ricktas; 27-03-2011 at 10:01am.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or the prog might find that image redundant. Sometimes when I overlap images "too much" I get some wonky results. If I drop a picture in the sequence it often corrects the result.
    And another thing... I have not found that any one stitching program will do a good job on everything you throw at it. That's Y I have three to try.
    Am.
    CC, Image editing OK.